At your location
We can bring the classroom to your location on dates to suit your business needs. This is cost-effective with 4 or more students. During training at your premises or a 3rd party location, users will connect to our data centre to access a pre-configured training environment. Attendees should undertake the following setup test before the training. When you join the test session, the WebEx client will be installed.
User setup test:
You should click the button above and 'Join' the WebEx test meeting.
You will need to enter your name and e-mail address.
If there are any problems with setting up the WebEx client, contact your local IT department.
Further requirements for training at your location.
You'll need to ensure:
- Each student has a PC or laptop
- The WebEx client is installed
- A wired internet connection is best. Wireless networks can become congested and may not be sufficient for the training.
- A data projector and screen are set up
- A flip chart / whiteboard and pens are available
Click here to contact Keyteach or call +44 (0) 161 408 7722