Administrator On Demand Learning Subscriptions
What is an On Demand subscription?
Robust self-paced learning with instant access that's highly interactive and includes hands-on lab access to the real software. Keyteach instructors are available to provide personalised support to help you build solid expertise in your own time at your convenience. The content is video-based, with plenty of additional reading, whiteboard presentations and structured workshops to provide comprehensive and flexible learning.
On Demand subscriptions last for 90 days and have been designed for implementation consultants, system administrators, support staff and IT professionals. Access to live hands-on lab environments are provided for 14 to 28 days, subject to the course purchased and you can buy additional lab time if required. This is the perfect way to learn, when you can't make a scheduled classroom session.
Oracle EPM CLOUD Solutions
Oracle EPM On Premises Software
Hands-On Lab Extensions
All our 'On Demand' subscriptions include access to a hands-on lab environment. If you find that you need additional time, it is possible to purchase an extension for upto 28 days. Please ensure that you purchase an extension before your hands-on lab expires.
AVAILABLE SOON IN 2018
- EPMware: Administrator
- FCCS: Maintain Applications
- Financial Reporting: Web Studio
- FDMEE: Administrator
'On Demand' training courses provide:
- Subscriptions provide 90 days of access to course materials and you can get instant access to the course with a credit card
- You can download and keep the course workshops as an ongoing source of reference
- Access to a live hands-on lab environment from 14 to 28 days, subject to the course purchased and you can purchase an additional time if required
- Personalised support - If you experience any difficulties or would like an opportunity to ask questions of our instructors, we will be happy to help
'On Demand' learning is ideal for:
- Implementation Consultants
- System Administrators
- Support Staff
- IT Professionals