PBCS: Administrator On Demand Demonstration 1.1
This pre-sales demonstration only includes the first chapter from the course.
- This self-paced on demand course is available for 90 days and includes 28 consecutive days of access to an Oracle Cloud environment and hands-on workshops to test your learning.
- Keyteach instructors are available to answer questions and provide unlimited support to discuss any queries or problems that you may encounter.
- Instant access is available and you can pay by credit card or request an invoice as part of the checkout process.
1.1 Overview and Learning Objectives PBCS (02:56)
By completing this section you will now be able to recall the key elements of getting started with Oracle's Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS).
Key learning points:
- Explore Cloud Services
- Navigate within PBCS
- Access Data Forms
- Use Preferences and User Variables
- Access Financial Reporting with PBCS
- Explore Dimensions and Plan Types
- Review Sandboxes and Predictive Planning
- Identify Planning methods in detail