Join Keyteach at KScope 2019 - Use our Discount code to save $100 off the registration price
Keyteach will be at ODTUG Kscope19, June 23-27 in Seattle, Washington. ODTUG Kscope19 is home to the world’s leading experts on Oracle technology. We hope to see you there also! Be sure to visit our hands-on training sessions and our booth in the exhibit hall.
ODTUG Kscope offers many technical content topics—Oracle Database, Oracle Application Express, Oracle EPM-Hyperion, and Oracle Business Intelligence, just to name a few. The conference offers a multitude of educational benefits for attendees. Among the highlights are:
- 300+ technical sessions
- Four days of hands-on training
- All-day symposiums
- Lunch and learn sessions with Oracle experts
- Plenty of time to meet and talk with the experts and other participants
Along with educational opportunities, ODTUG Kscope offers many fun networking activities, including:
- Kathleen McCasland Community Service Day—A day full of giving back to the Seattle community.
- Community Night Events—Bond with your peers and meet new friends in a fun setting.
- Women in Technology Luncheon—Join both women and men in a meaningful experience that sheds light on WIT issues and solutions.
- Wednesday Night Special Event—End your week at ODTUG Kscope with this special celebration! More details coming soon.
With upwards of 300 technical sessions and 1,300 attendees, ODTUG Kscope19 attracts top talent and provides the perfect-sized audience, allowing you to talk shop and network with attendees. From Hands-On Training sessions to a full day of Sunday Symposiums featuring Oracle VPs and product managers, you will learn all the latest about what’s new and what’s coming down the road.
Click here for what’s new and what’s next at ODTUG Kscope19.
Tip: Use this code, KEY19, and receive a $100 discount off the registration price.
Register before the March 31 Early Bird Rate deadline and save money off the Advanced Rate.
Be sure to attend our hands-on training sessions and visit our booth while you are attending the conference!