We deliver training in many different ways to suit the needs and requirements of our customers.
We've got face-to-face training covered
We hold regular scheduled courses led by our expert instructors. From technical infrastructure to system administrator, reporting or user training at global locations.
We'll motivate your staff
We're here to motivate your staff and have years of experience in helping people embrace system change. Traditional classroom delivery creates an environment where users can share thoughts and ideas well beyond the prescribed training agenda (both in the classroom and in a social setting).
Classroom training facilities across the globe
Together with our partners, we've a network of training facilities at regional centres across the globe. Find out more.
What is LIVE Onsite training?
Our private courses can be held where you want, when you want while covering exactly what you want. This training can also be held online if that’s better for you.
Training at your location
We can arrange dedicated training at your premises or at 3rd party locations to fit with your project deadlines, delivering courses that meet your exact requirements or the customised delivery of end-user training to match your application and business processes.
How many attendees are required for "LIVE Onsite" training?
Onsite courses tend to be cost effective with 3 or 4+ attendees.
What technology is used to host "LIVE Onsite" training?
We use Cisco WebEx Training Centre to host our "LIVE Onsite" training sessions, with hands-on lab functionality from our dedicated data centre in the UK.
How can I check that my PC is configured correctly?
Before each session, we ask all attendees to check that their computer is configured correctly.
Further requirements for training at your location
You'll need to ensure:
- Each student has a PC or laptop
- The WebEx test has been undertaken
- A wired internet connection is available. Wireless networks become congested and are not sufficient for the training.
- A data projector and screen are set up
- A flip chart / whiteboard and pens are available
What is "LIVE Online" training?
This training works in just the same way as live classroom except it’s held online. Our instructors will lead the course while you participate from your office or home saving time and money.
Advantages of "LIVE Online" training
- You can see the instructor in our studio presenting slides, demonstrations and writing on the whiteboard. We're even using 'green screen' technology to engage students and deliver a rich collaborative learning environment.
- We can check understanding and measure attentiveness
- We have the ability to measure the attentiveness of students throughout the course
- We have years of experience with thousands of students trained
- Our Live Online training cuts the expense and inconvenience of travel while delivering solid results.
What technology is used to host "LIVE Online" training?
We use Cisco WebEx Training Centre to host our "LIVE Online" training sessions, with hands-on lab functionality from our dedicated data centre in the UK.
What is "ON Demand" training
Robust self-paced learning with instant access that's highly interactive and includes hands-on lab access to the real software. Keyteach instructors are available to provide personalised support to help you build solid expertise in your own time at your convenience. The content is video-based, with plenty of additional reading, whiteboard presentations and structured workshops to provide comprehensive and flexible learning.
On Demand subscriptions last for 90 days and have been designed for implementation consultants, system administrators, support staff and IT professionals. Access to live hands-on lab environments are provided for 14 to 28 days, subject to the course purchased and you can buy additional lab time if required. This is the perfect way to learn, when you can't make a scheduled classroom session.
About "ON Demand" training
- Subscriptions provide 90 days of access to course materials
- 28 consecutive days of access to a live hands-on lab environment
- Personalised support - an opportunity to ask questions of our instructors, we're happy to help
"ON Demand" training offers
- Value - flexible and affordable subscription
- Convenience - we’re making training available any time, from any location, on any web-enabled device
- Quality - interactive and complete online learning environment including expert instructors and video demonstrations.
We have a range of standard E-Learning packages, but we can also design and develop fully customised solutions to meet your needs. Many clients use Keyteach-hosted custom E-Learning training for EPM learning to ensure measurable uptake and competency of their user base (both at programme rollout and for new users during the system's lifetime).
In our experience, approximately 10-20% of an EPM user base will change on an annual basis - so multimedia training provides a compelling, renewable and reuseable resource for getting new users on board.
'User E-Learning' is ideal for:
- User and Super User training
- New Implementations
- System Upgrades
Custom E-Learning for your implementation
Our custom E-Learning subscriptions are ideal for new or existing implementations and are especially effective for upgrades with user interface (UI) changes. They're always up to date and are an effective on-going reference allowing users to revisit training modules when required. Modular by design, users can select the topics specific for their role.
Accurate management information
Assessment and evaluation of your Oracle Hyperion training programmes is essential to provide accurate management information on the performance and understanding gained by users.
Online assessment raises the bar by providing attainable goals in relation to system change. Such objective measurement helps to identify ongoing, future and additional training needs. Keyteach provides secure hosted assessments with student tracking over the internet via our on-demand portal. We currently have over 17,000 users registered to our online learning portals.
Please contact us for more information or for a demonstration of what we can offer.